terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013

*. Humble Grumble .*

Album: 30 Years Kolinda (2005)
Genre: Prog Rock (Rio/Avant Prog/Jazz/Folk)  /  Belgium

More than 30 years ago, in 1975, the greatest Hungarian folk group, Kolinda, began to rule the European music scene. Their enormous success is still wondering like a dream in the head of composer Péter Dabasi. I became a fan when Belgian musicians introduced me to the great Kolinda oeuvre and I was overwhelmed. While surfing of the Internet, I met Kolinda fans from all around the world, but I never actually came in contact with Kolinda itself. I could only find worn-out Hexagon sites, an inactive nexus Hungarian site and a bunch of internet shops where the releases of Kolinda were sold out. Strange, I thought, a big group like this should be there somewhere. I really wanted to meet with them, speak to them. One day, by chance, I bumped into the telephone number of Péter Dabasi on the net and decided at the very last moment, just before giving up my landline, to call him in Budapest. We talked for a half hour and I was very excited! Two months later I visited him in Budapest and made plans with Kolinda for the years 2005-2006! In July 2005 the Humble Grumble album '30 years Kolinda' was released. (www.humblegrumble.com)

Songs / Tracks Listing
01.Én Vacogok Már (I'm Shivering With Cold)
02.Számum (Sandstorm)
03.Nem Számit (Doesn't Count)
04.Játékos (Playful)
05.Forgó öt (Turning Five)
06.Tánc (Dance)
07.Félek (I'm Scared)
08.Napfórdulö (Solstice)
09.Rohanás (Rush)

Line-up / Musicians
Gabor Humble Vörös / guitar, voices
Peter Dabasi / mandocello, voices
Marijn Thissen / viola, lead and backing voices
Jouni Isoherranen / bass, voices
Oscar Bustamante / drums
Pedro Guridi / clarinet, whistle
Pol Mareen / soprano saxophone
Bart Delbaere / throat singing

RATING:  7.75 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário