domingo, 19 de maio de 2013

*. Exoustia .*

Album: The Beginning (2013)
Genre: Prog Rock (Crossover/Neo/Prog Metal)  /  USA

BIO: My name is John Compton, and I am a keyboardist/composer/recording engineer from San Antonio, Texas. Exoustia is the name that I associate with the studio that I own and operate along with my father, John A. Compton. In it, I've spent much of my time composing music, so we've set up this website to post our work here. All the music I write centers around giving glory to God, but I'm by no means a typical contemporary Christian rock artist. I feel that people should be able to appreciate a certain degree of compositionality in music. It seems that this factor is nearly absent in virtually all Christian music today, and my aim is to bring it back. There is a certain admiration that comes with the creation of something that is complex, yet beautiful; and this admiration serves to enhance all music. This is why I've become fascinated with the prog. rock genre: a genre that was founded on the idea of bringing compositionality back to rock music through the use of impressive instrumentals and complex time signatures. I have finished my first album, and it is posted for anyone to listen to! I really feel that you will enjoy my music, especially if you enjoy the likes of my personal musical model, Dream Theater or any other prog. rock groups. :) (www.exoustia.com/default.html)

RATING:  7.5 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário