segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2013

*. Ange .* (Japan Remaster 2013)

Album: Tome VI (1977)(Japan Remaster 2013)
Genre: Prog Rock (Symphonic Prog)  /  France

I listened to this album for the first itme in late 1981, when a cousin lent me this album for a few weeks. This band has some similarities with Genesis, at least in the use of theatrical vocals. Even the photos included in the gatefold cover show the use of some theatrical elements on stage. I particularly liked the songs:"Dignité", "Sur la Trace des fées" and "Hymne à la Vie". The gatefold cover also included the lyrics, which being in French, I really couldn`t understand them when I read them. But the music in this live album is very good. 
Review by "Guillermo" (Prog Archives).

RATING:  8.75 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário