terça-feira, 29 de outubro de 2013

*. The Electric Prunes .* (Remaster 2013)

Album: Underground (1967)(Remaster 2013)
Genre: Psychedelic Rock (Garage Rock/Pop/Eclectic)  /  USA

CD 2 - Original Album Series - Box Set 2013

The second album of The Electric Prunes is maybe their most respected work and I have to say it is quite magical totality of psychedelic rock with influences of garage rock. Their debut was even more garagey and a bit more poppy too, so I prefer this one better because they have moved towards more psychedelic atmospheres. I can't say that this album is perfect, mostly because I usually want my psychedelic rock albums with at least a couple of lengthy jams and here only one track lasts longer than 4 minutes. However, the songwriting is totally amazing and the album offers a great amount of perfect moments so naturally it deserves a high rating. So I believe that four stars describe my feelings very well. Review by "MarcFeld" (Rate Your Music).

RATING:  7.75 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário