sábado, 22 de junho de 2013

*. Portal .*

Album: Blood Red Tape (2008)
Genre: Prog Rock (Crossover/Alternative Metal)  /  Canada

This is my favorite genre of music & lately what's been out there was sorely lacking. I simply love this album and have been playing it constantly for friends & music lovers. I really shouldn't make comparisons but the last album I enjoyed this much was A Perfect Circle's 13th Step. The songs really flow well from beginning to end. Your vocals & lyrics are exceptional, the percussion is phenomenal, & love the bass tempo. I could always can pick a favoite track from any album until now. Six Degrees entertains my heart; Jebel Moon & The Simple Things spark a fire in my rock soul... there is simply not a weak song in this group. I know you really put a lotta hard work into this and I for one truly appreciate the results. I've been getting the word out to look & listen to this. Great work and hope there's more coming down the road. Review by "steven creamer" (www.cdbaby.com).

RATING:  7.75 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário