segunda-feira, 7 de abril de 2014

*. Papadosio .*

Album: Observations (2009)
Genre: Psychedelic Rock (Electronic/Improvisation/Jam/Prog)  /  USA

Papadosios most recent album is everything one could hope for. I think they are going to be the next big thing in the jamtronica scene. This studio album really shows what the band can do in a non live setting. The vocals sound amazing and the instrumentals are on point. Some highlights on the CD include "The lack of everything", and "The eyes have eyes". Papadosio has a unique and pleasant sound to them that keeps my body moving and my head in the clouds. I hope everyone enjoys this album as much as I did and I hope to see everyone at one of their shows. Review by "haveAniceDAY" (www.amazon.com).

RATING:  7.75 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário