quinta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2014

*. Faint Signal .*

Album: Faint Signal (2014)
Genre: Prog Rock (Heavy/Crossover Prog)  /  USA

“Now at the top of my list of things to look forward to: The first official recordings of Faint Signal. After a sneak peek listen to some early mixes, I felt like I was rediscovering some old friends -- which sounds like cliche but fits, partly a metaphor and literally true. I’ve been listening to these guys make music for decades in a bunch of different configurations and musical styles, but I’ve never heard anything like this: Tight musicianship and epic arrangements; punchy rhythms and wailing guitars; serious chops to keep it fresh and just enough silliness to keep it amusing. It’s smart and (dare I say) sophisticated, music to think about, but even better, "Faint Signal rocks.” Review by "Richard O Jones" (Journal News) (www.cdbaby.com).

Songs / Tracks Listing
01. The Sun Closed It's Eyes
02. Fall and Swallow
03. Images
04. By the Look in Your Eyes
05. The Reveal
06. R.F.I.D. (The Final Mark)
07. Seems to Me
08. Concrete Soldier
09. There's Enough Dirt Here
10. Faint Signal
11. Reality Show
12. I.G.K.Y.A !

Line-up / Musicians
Randy Campbell / Bass & Vocals
Henri Eisenbaum / Guitars, Keyboards & Vocals
Paul Roberts / Keyboards, Guitars & Vocals
Bill Steinkamp / Drums, Percussion & Vocals

RATING:  7.75 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário