quinta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2014

*. 3rd Ear Experience .*

Album: Boi (2013)
Genre: Psychedelic Space Rock (Jam/Exp./Prog Rock)  /  Multi-National

I have been a moderate fan of Tribe After Tribe over the years. Robbi Rob is tremendously talented but sometimes his stuff is a bit out there for me but the Pearls Before Swine album is one of my all time favorites. However I have been a huge King's X fan for 15-20 years. Still, I wasn't expecting an album this good. Dug's vocals are stronger and clearer sounding than they have been on recent solo projects of his. Also, when I heard it was psychedelic space rock I figured it would be a bit meandering and lack focus. But this album achieves what few trippy space albums have in the past. The jam band aspects are there, but there is more focus and cohesiveness when compared to most projects like this. If you are fan of either of these guys (or even if you are not) do yourself a favor and pick this up. Review by "S. Frank" (www.amazon.com).

RATING:  ?????????????

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário