terça-feira, 10 de setembro de 2013

*. Edison's Children .*

Album: A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had a Time Machine) (2012/2013)(Ep)
Genre: Prog Rock (Crossover Prog)  /  Multi-National

I have to say that this EP has everything I want and need in my music. Its got catchy songs with hooks that leave you wanting more. (Haunted Memories, Fallout Of The Fifth Kind). Its got re-mixes of some already released great music. (Dusk, A Million Miles Away) This piece off music adds value to the already established debut entry from veteran progressive rockers Pete Trewavas ( Transatlantic, Marillion), and Eric Blackwood, "...In The Last Waking Moments". Released in November of last year. They are causing quite a stir on radio stations across America and into Canada. I am hooked on their "haunted memories". Get switched on at [...] . Get the hard copy. Get the mp3's. Just get it. Plus, get some great memorabilia such as dog tags and wrist bands from their site and support the music that matters. Review by "Robert W. Howie" (www.amazon.com).

RATING:  7.5 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário