domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

*. Dan Ar Braz .*

Album: Héritage des Celtes (1994)
Genre: Prog Rock (Prog Folk/Celtic Folk)  /  France

Wow I was surprised to see no one reviews this yet so I must share my enthusiasm for this great record. I first heard the album when I was on the west coast of Ireland in a restaurant and heard Borders of Salt from this album playing with those beautifuly bag pipes coming in later - wow it is my favourite irish song ever. I was so happy to discover this beautiful music style that blends a modern mystical sound with traditional irish music elements. This album has many other wonderful songs. Love it and have owned it for over 10 years and still play it now and then. 
Review by "J. Dencker" (www.amazon.com).

RATING:  7.5 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário