sábado, 12 de janeiro de 2013

*. Tantra .*

Album: Terra (2003)
Genre: Prog Rock (Symphonic Prog)  /  Portugal

For fans of prog from the old days, the seventies I mean, this is the “Garden of Eden” or as I call it sometimes “progheaven”! I am completely overwhelmed by the tension and emotion the band has put into “Terra”. They are playing a kind of “Symphonic & Progressive Fusion” with a warm Latin touch because of the Portuguese vocals. Also I would like to mention that the album was recorded by Maria João Castanheira at “Noites Longas” and mixed by Manuel Cardoso himself at his home studio. A great job because “Terra” has a fantastic sound. This music is for the adventurous prog fan. Last year I found the French band Saens and this year the Portuguese Tantra. They have nothing in common however … Review by "Douwe Fledderus" (www.progvisions.nl).

RATING:  7.75 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário