quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2012

*. Little Big Horn .* (Remaster)

Album: Little Big Horn (1971)(Remaster 2010 + 1 Bonus)
Genre: Prog Rock (Hard Rock/Folk/Psych.)  /  UK

British (?) group recorded this mega rarity lp at Sound Techniques London and realised only in Germany. The original date is 1971. The line up is... The music sometimes remind me USA groups of 70's as the first 2 songs a1 ,a2 . All the money is the a3 song "I wish I had the words" (british prog). At the same vein is the next one a4 "Anything that turns you on". Overall I thing the side 1 is much better from the side 2 . It's a very good record with lots rock guitars (on side 1) but not highly rate by me (3.5stars) . Side b is LIKE Crosby, Stills & Nash(lol). Be hard to find other band with the same sound. My opinion is that I have much better  records from 70's (4-5 stars) at my collection from this one. Review by "mikemusiclover" (Rate Your Music).

RATING:  7.75 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário