quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013

*. Fleetwood Mac .* (SHM-CD Japan Remaster 2013)

Album: Bare Trees (1972)(SHM-CD Japan Remaster 2013)
Genre: Prog Rock (Folk/Blues/Rock/Psych/Jazz/Pop)  /  UK

Bare Trees is my favorite Fleetwood Mac album, from my favorite Fleetwood Mac era, and yeah, most people think I am crazy. I don't list it quite as high as Rumours, but overall I think I prefer it. This is the Darry Kirwan/Bob Welch era. After Peter Green and before Buckingham/Nicks, most Fleetwood Mac fans cordially despise this middle era and say the band was without an identity. But You know for some reason I love the albums of this era from Fleetwood Mac, and I think the search for a identity is what made them great. Bare Trees has some utterly fantastic songs on it. And Fleetwod Mac's core of Mick Fleetwood, and John and Christine McVie have never sounded better, and Danny Kirwan and Bob Welchs fine Guitars gave them plenty to play off of. This album is just amazing. 
Review by "DarthKarl" (Rate Your Music).

RATING:  8.25 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário