domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

*. Wastefall .*

Album: Meridiem (2013)(Ep 5 Track's)
Genre: Progressive Metal  /  Greece

This time around we get an EP from this veteran Greek Progressive metal group. The musicianship is very good, particularly the piano/keyboards. The music is primarily heavy progressive with varying amounts of more melodic prog added. Heavy prog metal is my least favorite so I never jumped for joy while listening to the album, but I found the entire EP very listenable. On the other hand, I am not enamored with the lead singer's overly emotional singing style. As an example, sometimes he sounds weepy like he wants to cry and at other times he adds a bit of a core vibe to perhaps show some anger. Whatever singing style he uses just is not my favorite. Nevertheless, a very listenable and well done bit of progressive metal out of Greece. Review by "Butterflyman" (Rate Your Music).

RATING:  7.5 / 10

.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário